Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Heartfelt Wishes

I made a card CASEing a card done by Taylor Usry who is a designer for Crafter's Companion. She posted it on her blog http://taylorusry.blogspot.com/2013/08/heartfelt-wishes.html and since I also owned that cute image from the Everyday With Barkley line called Heartfelt Wishes, I wrote her to ask if I could CASE her design. You can see if you click on  her blog post how lovely her card is. I hope I did her justice in my rendition as well.


I used pattern papers from Gina K. Designs. The Cuttlebug embossing folder I used was named
Victoria. I took Gina K.Designs white pigment ink pad and swiped across the black embossed design. I also added some ribbon I acquired from Gina K. Designs. Oh, and I colored the image in with water based markers of various brands.

This is a super cute and adorable image for a Valentine and I think it is one that will appeal to all ages too. I am using this darling image on my cards for the shut-ins this year.

Thanks again for stopping by and I so appreciate your visits.

3 comments:

Peanut said...

Aaaaaw!!!! soooo cute, Verna. Kitty and Doggie look so good together. What a lovely card.
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, this is the cutest card EVER!!! I love the image, the papers you used - oh, I love everything about it! You have certainly done Taylor's card justice. Well done!!!

Penny Nichols said...

Cute Valentine card Verna.

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...