Wednesday, December 10, 2014

CAS Winter Wedding/Anniversary Card

I found myself in need of a winter wedding card and my Christmas stamps were all handy and waiting on the table to be used when I spotted the pair of mugs image on the Gina K. Designs Season's Greetings set. The thought occurred to me that the image represented a couple, so I searched for a sentiment to use with them. I was so tickled when I saw on the Gina K. Designs Fabulous Holiday Fillers set illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger the perfect combination of sayings which could be used for just this purpose.


To finish my CAS card I simply added some Rouge Liquid Pearls randomly which were a close match to the Gina K. Designs Cherry Red dye ink that I used on the sentiment. Adding the pearls made it a bit more shimmery and festive looking I thought. My mugs and the inside snowflakes were stamped with Gina K. Designs Christmas Pine dye ink.

I hope all of you are having a wonderful week. I know mine has been busy writing out Christmas cards to mail and then when I ran out I had to make a few more. I am sure my time will now be spent doing a few extra cards on a "as needed" basis and hopefully, I can get some Christmas baking done as well. It is a busy season and also in between the hubby and I have check up appointments to deal with too.

Thanks for stopping by to see my posts.

God bless,
Verna

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great idea for a winter wedding card. Love your CAS design.

Unknown said...

What a cozy warm creation! I just have to say thank you for always stopping by and leaving me such kind words! You're a doll and I appreciate you! xo~

Peanut said...

CAS perfection, Verna. And so very pretty too!
hugs, Asha

Fluttering By

 First of all I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day! I hope your day is extra special. This card I am showing uses an Al...